Innovate New York’s goal is to foster connections among leaders in large corporations, entrepreneurs, investors, and service providers to form new relationships and partnerships and develop innovative solutions that will help improve the vitality of NYC, particularly during this time of disruptive change and challenged business models.
NYC Women Entrepreneurs and Investors in Media & Tech
- Kay Koplovitz, Founder, USA Network, Chairman of the Board, Liz Claiborne Inc., Chairman & CEO, Koplovitz & Co, Co-Founder Springboard Enterprises
- Susan Lyne, Chairman, Gilt Groupe
- Jeanne M. Sullivan, Founding Principal and General Partner StarVest Partners, L.P.
Along with pitches from 5 New York City Start-ups
Moderated by Jan Hopkins, President, The Jan Hopkins Group; President, Economic Club of NY
Welcome by Garrick Utley, President, Levin Institute
- Wednesday, June 22, 2011
- Registration 5:30pm – 6pm
- Program 6pm
- Reception 7:30pm
- The Levin Institute @ SUNY’s Global Center
- 116 East 55th Street, New York, NY 10022